The Commission’s Child Safe Standards Community of Practice (CoP) brings together people from organisations who need to comply with the Child Safe Standards, to learn from and with each other, and create linkages and networks. The recording from the latest CoP on the new Child Safe Standards is available to view here
The Community of Practice recording includes:
- an update on Commission activity
- background why the new Standards have been introduced
- the importance of including children and young people
- what minimum requirements means
- an overview of the new Standards
- what’s new and what’s changing.
- Liana Buchanan, Principal Commissioner for Children and Young People
- Commission Youth Council members Kirra, Alyssa, Elfie and Andrew
- Emily Sanders, Director Regulation
- Pam Boag and Norelle Woolley from the Commission.
For additional resources on the new Child Safe Standards, click here