The Commission is committed to protecting your privacy and is required to comply with the Commission for Children and Young People Act 2012, the Child Wellbeing and Safety Act 2005, the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, and the Health Records Act 2001.
This Policy includes guidance in relation to:
- our reasons for collecting information
- how and when we collect information
- how and when we may use and disclose information
- how we secure, store and retain information
- the quality of the information that we collect, use, disclose and store
- your right to access and correct information
- how we handle concerns about the collection, use, disclosure and storage of information.