- This webinar provides a general overview and introduction to the Reportable Conduct Scheme, including information about the legal responsibilities of a head of an organisation, types of reportable conduct and the investigation process.
- It is designed for heads of organisations and those responsible for child safety functions.
- For more detailed information:
- We are running the webinar on four different dates so there are plenty of options to choose from. Please note that the content of each webinar will be the same, so you only need to register for one of the dates below.
|Tuesday 6 December, 2022||2pm - 3.30pm||Session full|
|Wednesday 15 February, 2023||10am - 11.30am||Session full|
|Thursday 27 April, 2023||1pm - 2.30pm||Click here to register|
|Tuesday 13 June, 2023||2pm - 3.30pm||Click here to register|
Child Safe Standards Community of Practice
Watch this space for new sessions as they become available.
To be notified of upcoming forums, you can join the Child Safe Standards Community of Practice by subscribing to our updates and ticking the 'Community of Practice' box at the bottom of the form.
For resources on the Child Safe Standards Community of Practice, click here.
- This 1.5 hour video provides an overview of the 11 Child Safe Standards and each of the minimum requirements that organisations will need to comply with.
- It is an introduction only and is designed for child safety leaders.
- For more detailed information, you can
Recordings of past events
To view videos of our previous Child Safe Standards Communities of Practice webinars, click here.
- The Commission for Children and Young People has published a new information sheet on behaviour that causes significant emotional or psychological harm under the Reportable Conduct Scheme.
- This webinar provided an overview of the new information sheet and included a Q&A session with a panel of Commission staff members.
Register for updates
We add new resources to this page when they are available, check back for updates.
We also include reminders in our regular email updates. You can subscribe to our updates here.