The Commission has released new information sheets designed to support children and young people to understand and access the laws that help keep them safe.
The information sheets use plain language and illustrations to engage young readers. They help children and young people know their right to feel safe and be safe, and what action they can take if they don’t feel safe.
Reportable Conduct Scheme
- Reportable Conduct Scheme - Information for children (PDF 5.3mb)
- Reportable Conduct Scheme – Information for young people (PDF 4.1mb)
Child Safe Standards
- Child Safe Standards – Information for children (PDF 3.7mb)
- Child Safe Standards – Information for young people (PDF 3.8mb)
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the Standards and Scheme including new resources.
You can also contact the Commission with questions or queries:
- phone: 1300 782 978
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org