We regularly hold information sessions about the Reportable Conduct Scheme and Child Safe Standards.
These sessions are designed to support organisations to build their understanding of the standards and the scheme so they can meet their legal obligations.
Who should attend?
Sessions are targeted at senior staff, such as CEOs, principal officers or human resources, governance and compliance managers of organisations that are required to comply with the standards or the scheme.
Registration to the following sessions is essential. Please follow the links to register via Eventbrite.
Reportable Conduct Scheme
- Melbourne, Monday 27 November 2017 10-11.30 am
- Melbourne, Tuesday 30 January 2018 10-11.30 am
- Melbourne, Thursday 22 February 2018 10-11.30 am
- Melbourne, Tuesday 6 March 2018 10-11.30 am
- Melbourne, Tuesday 27 March 2018 10-11.30 am
Child Safe Standards
There are no available Child Safe Standards information sessions coming up.